Will a 385 million year-struggle for light become a struggle for water and for carbon? – How trees may cope with more frequent climate change-type drought events
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 642–655, January 2011
How to Cite
HARTMANN, H. (2011), Will a 385 million year-struggle for light become a struggle for water and for carbon? – How trees may cope with more frequent climate change-type drought events. Global Change Biology, 17: 642–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02248.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2010
- Received 12 January 2010; revised version received 12 March 2010 and accepted 2 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!