Large geographical differences in the sensitivity of ice-covered lakes and rivers in the Northern Hemisphere to temperature changes
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 268–275, January 2011
How to Cite
WEYHENMEYER, G. A., LIVINGSTONE, D. M., MEILI, M., JENSEN, O., BENSON, B. and MAGNUSON, J. J. (2011), Large geographical differences in the sensitivity of ice-covered lakes and rivers in the Northern Hemisphere to temperature changes. Global Change Biology, 17: 268–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02249.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
- Received 16 January 2010; revised version received 16 April 2010 and accepted 19 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!