1Present address: F. Liu, Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology, University of Wisconsin – Madison, Madison, WI 53706, USA.
Quantifying soil organic carbon in complex landscapes: an example of grassland undergoing encroachment of woody plants
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 1119–1129, February 2011
How to Cite
LIU, F., WU, X. B., BAI, E., BOUTTON, T. W. and ARCHER, S. R. (2011), Quantifying soil organic carbon in complex landscapes: an example of grassland undergoing encroachment of woody plants. Global Change Biology, 17: 1119–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02251.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
- Received 8 March 2010 accepted 12 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!