Nitrous oxide fluxes from a grain–legume crop (narrow-leafed lupin) grown in a semiarid climate
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 1153–1166, February 2011
How to Cite
BARTON, L., BUTTERBACH-BAHL, K., KIESE, R. and MURPHY, D. V. (2011), Nitrous oxide fluxes from a grain–legume crop (narrow-leafed lupin) grown in a semiarid climate. Global Change Biology, 17: 1153–1166. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02260.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Received 10 March 2010 and accepted 10 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!