Differential responses of production and respiration to temperature and moisture drive the carbon balance across a climatic gradient in New Mexico
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 410–424, January 2011
How to Cite
ANDERSON-TEIXEIRA, K. J., DELONG, J. P., FOX, A. M., BRESE, D. A. and LITVAK, M. E. (2011), Differential responses of production and respiration to temperature and moisture drive the carbon balance across a climatic gradient in New Mexico. Global Change Biology, 17: 410–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02269.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Received 14 January 2010 and accepted 3 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!