Estimating the carbon balance of central Siberia using a landscape-ecosystem approach, atmospheric inversion and Dynamic Global Vegetation Models
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 351–365, January 2011
How to Cite
QUEGAN, S., BEER, C., SHVIDENKO, A., MCCALLUM, I., HANDOH, I. C., PEYLIN, P., RÖDENBECK, C., LUCHT, W., NILSSON, S. and SCHMULLIUS, C. (2011), Estimating the carbon balance of central Siberia using a landscape-ecosystem approach, atmospheric inversion and Dynamic Global Vegetation Models. Global Change Biology, 17: 351–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02275.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 15 December 2009; revised version received 4 May 2010 and accepted 21 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!