1Present address: Christopher J. Banks, National Oceanography Centre, Southampton, University of Southampton Waterfront Campus, European Way, Southampton SO14 3ZH, UK.
Global and regional importance of the tropical peatland carbon pool
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 798–818, February 2011
How to Cite
PAGE, S. E., RIELEY, J. O. and BANKS, C. J. (2011), Global and regional importance of the tropical peatland carbon pool. Global Change Biology, 17: 798–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02279.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received 1 March 2010 and accepted 18 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!