1Present address: R. Kindler, Chair of Waste Management and Environmental Research, Technische Universität Berlin, Franklinstr. 29, 10587 Berlin, Germany.
Dissolved carbon leaching from soil is a crucial component of the net ecosystem carbon balance
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 1167–1185, February 2011
How to Cite
KINDLER, R., SIEMENS, J., KAISER, K., WALMSLEY, D. C., BERNHOFER, C., BUCHMANN, N., CELLIER, P., EUGSTER, W., GLEIXNER, G., GRŨNWALD, T., HEIM, A., IBROM, A., JONES, S. K., JONES, M., KLUMPP, K., KUTSCH, W., LARSEN, K. S., LEHUGER, S., LOUBET, B., MCKENZIE, R., MOORS, E., OSBORNE, B., PILEGAARD, K., REBMANN, C., SAUNDERS, M., SCHMIDT, M. W. I., SCHRUMPF, M., SEYFFERTH, J., SKIBA, U., SOUSSANA, J.-F., SUTTON, M. A., TEFS, C., VOWINCKEL, B., ZEEMAN, M. J. and KAUPENJOHANN, M. (2011), Dissolved carbon leaching from soil is a crucial component of the net ecosystem carbon balance. Global Change Biology, 17: 1167–1185. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02282.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received 19 April 2010 and accepted 18 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!