Direct measurement of soil organic carbon content change in the croplands of China
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 1487–1496, March 2011
How to Cite
YAN, X., CAI, Z., WANG, S. and SMITH, P. (2011), Direct measurement of soil organic carbon content change in the croplands of China. Global Change Biology, 17: 1487–1496. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02286.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 12 May 2010; revised version received 19 June 2010 and accepted 24 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!