Warming increases the proportion of primary production emitted as methane from freshwater mesocosms
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 1225–1234, February 2011
How to Cite
YVON-DUROCHER, G., MONTOYA, J. M., WOODWARD, G., JONES, J. I. and TRIMMER, M. (2011), Warming increases the proportion of primary production emitted as methane from freshwater mesocosms. Global Change Biology, 17: 1225–1234. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02289.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 26 January 2010 and accepted 9 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!