CH4 production and oxidation processes in a boreal fen ecosystem after long-term water table drawdown
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 1311–1320, March 2011
How to Cite
YRJÄLÄ, K., TUOMIVIRTA, T., JUOTTONEN, H., PUTKINEN, A., LAPPI, K., TUITTILA, E.-S., PENTTILÄ, T., MINKKINEN, K., LAINE, J., PELTONIEMI, K. and FRITZE, H. (2011), CH4 production and oxidation processes in a boreal fen ecosystem after long-term water table drawdown. Global Change Biology, 17: 1311–1320. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02290.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 4 May 2010 and accepted 2 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!