Soil carbon storage under simulated climate change is mediated by plant functional type
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 505–514, January 2011
How to Cite
PENDALL, E., OSANAI, Y., WILLIAMS, A. L. and HOVENDEN, M. J. (2011), Soil carbon storage under simulated climate change is mediated by plant functional type. Global Change Biology, 17: 505–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02296.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 10 July 2009; revised version received 26 May 2010 and accepted 3 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!