Modeling to discern nitrogen fertilization impacts on carbon sequestration in a Pacific Northwest Douglas-fir forest in the first-postfertilization year
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 1442–1460, March 2011
How to Cite
CHEN, B., COOPS, N. C., ANDY BLACK, T., JASSAL, R. S., CHEN, J. M. and JOHNSON, M. (2011), Modeling to discern nitrogen fertilization impacts on carbon sequestration in a Pacific Northwest Douglas-fir forest in the first-postfertilization year. Global Change Biology, 17: 1442–1460. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02298.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 23 May 2010; revised version received 9 July 2010 and accepted 23 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!