Drought-resistant fungi control soil organic matter decomposition and its response to temperature
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 1475–1486, March 2011
How to Cite
YUSTE, J.C., PEÑUELAS, J., ESTIARTE, M., GARCIA-MAS, J., MATTANA, S., OGAYA, R., PUJOL, M. and SARDANS, J. (2011), Drought-resistant fungi control soil organic matter decomposition and its response to temperature. Global Change Biology, 17: 1475–1486. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02300.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Received 4 February 2010; revised version received 16 July 2010 and accepted 19 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!