1Present address: School of Geography, University of Nottingham, University Park, Nottingham, NG7 2RD, UK.
Interdecadal declines in flood frequency increase primary production in lakes of a northern river delta
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 1212–1224, February 2011
How to Cite
McGOWAN, S., LEAVITT, P. R., HALL, R. I., WOLFE, B. B., EDWARDS, T. W. D., KARST-RIDDOCH, T. and VARDY, S. R. (2011), Interdecadal declines in flood frequency increase primary production in lakes of a northern river delta. Global Change Biology, 17: 1212–1224. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02304.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 29 March 2010; revised version received 11 July 2010 and accepted 17 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!