1Present address: Department of Forest Resources Management, Faculty of Forestry, The University of British Columbia, Forest Sciences Centre, #2045-2424 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z2.
Changes in high arctic tundra plant reproduction in response to long-term experimental warming
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 1611–1624, April 2011
How to Cite
KLADY, R. A., HENRY, G. H. R. and LEMAY, V. (2011), Changes in high arctic tundra plant reproduction in response to long-term experimental warming. Global Change Biology, 17: 1611–1624. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02319.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2010 07:53AM EST
- Received 8 June 2010 and accepted 4 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!