Warming alters the size spectrum and shifts the distribution of biomass in freshwater ecosystems
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 1681–1694, April 2011
How to Cite
YVON-DUROCHER, G., MONTOYA, J. M., TRIMMER, M. and WOODWARD, G. (2011), Warming alters the size spectrum and shifts the distribution of biomass in freshwater ecosystems. Global Change Biology, 17: 1681–1694. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02321.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2010 07:53AM EST
- Received 14 June 2010 and accepted 27 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!