Warming up the system: higher predator feeding rates but lower energetic efficiencies
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 1301–1310, March 2011
How to Cite
VUCIC-PESTIC, O., EHNES, R. B., RALL, B. C. and BROSE, U. (2011), Warming up the system: higher predator feeding rates but lower energetic efficiencies. Global Change Biology, 17: 1301–1310. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02329.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2010 12:52PM EST
- Received 18 May 2010; revised version received 24 August 2010 and accepted 30 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!