Importance of denitrifiers lacking the genes encoding the nitrous oxide reductase for N2O emissions from soil
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 1497–1504, March 2011
How to Cite
PHILIPPOT, L., ANDERT, J., JONES, C. M., BRU, D. and HALLIN, S. (2011), Importance of denitrifiers lacking the genes encoding the nitrous oxide reductase for N2O emissions from soil. Global Change Biology, 17: 1497–1504. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02334.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2010 12:20PM EST
- Received 20 May 2010; revised version received 2 August 2010 and accepted 25 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!