Temperature effects on oxygen thresholds for hypoxia in marine benthic organisms
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1788–1797, May 2011
How to Cite
VAQUER-SUNYER, R. and DUARTE, C. M. (2011), Temperature effects on oxygen thresholds for hypoxia in marine benthic organisms. Global Change Biology, 17: 1788–1797. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02343.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2010 03:15AM EST
- Received 6 April 2010; revised version received 15 September 2010 and accepted 20 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!