Soil heterogeneity buffers community response to climate change in species-rich grassland
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 2002–2011, May 2011
How to Cite
FRIDLEY, J. D., GRIME, J. P., ASKEW, A. P., MOSER, B. and STEVENS, C. J. (2011), Soil heterogeneity buffers community response to climate change in species-rich grassland. Global Change Biology, 17: 2002–2011. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02347.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2010 03:17AM EST
- Received 19 May 2010 and accepted 13 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!