Nonlinear nitrous oxide (N2O) response to nitrogen fertilizer in on-farm corn crops of the US Midwest
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 1140–1152, February 2011
How to Cite
HOBEN, J. P., GEHL, R. J., MILLAR, N., GRACE, P. R. and ROBERTSON, G. P. (2011), Nonlinear nitrous oxide (N2O) response to nitrogen fertilizer in on-farm corn crops of the US Midwest. Global Change Biology, 17: 1140–1152. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02349.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2010 02:11PM EST
- Received 23 March 2010; revised version received 22 June 2010 and accepted 26 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!