Impact of climate change and human-mediated introgression on southern European Atlantic salmon populations
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1778–1787, May 2011
How to Cite
HORREO, J. L., MACHADO-SCHIAFFINO, G., AYLLON, F., GRIFFITHS, A. M., BRIGHT, D., STEVENS, J. R. and GARCIA-VAZQUEZ, E. (2011), Impact of climate change and human-mediated introgression on southern European Atlantic salmon populations. Global Change Biology, 17: 1778–1787. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02350.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2010 02:11PM EST
- Received 23 April 2010; revised version received 22 September 2010 and accepted 24 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!