1These authors wish to be considered as joint first authors.
Extreme climatic events reduce ocean productivity and larval supply in a tropical reef ecosystem
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 1695–1702, April 2011
How to Cite
LO-YAT, A., SIMPSON, S. D., MEEKAN, M., LECCHINI, D., MARTINEZ, E. and GALZIN, R. (2011), Extreme climatic events reduce ocean productivity and larval supply in a tropical reef ecosystem. Global Change Biology, 17: 1695–1702. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02355.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2010 09:20AM EST
- Received 17 November 2009; revised version received 25 September 2010 and accepted 5 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!