Linking leaf transcript levels to whole plant analyses provides mechanistic insights to the impact of warming and altered water availability in an annual grass
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 1577–1594, April 2011
How to Cite
SWARBRECK, S. M., SUDDERTH, E. A., ST.CLAIR, S. B., SALVE, R., CASTANHA, C., TORN, M. S., ACKERLY, D. D. and ANDERSEN, G. L. (2011), Linking leaf transcript levels to whole plant analyses provides mechanistic insights to the impact of warming and altered water availability in an annual grass. Global Change Biology, 17: 1577–1594. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02359.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2010 11:38AM EST
- Received 1 June 2010; revised version received 19 August 2010 and accepted 4 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!