A latitudinal gradient in tree growth response to climate warming in the Siberian taiga
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1935–1945, May 2011
How to Cite
LLOYD, A. H., BUNN, A. G. and BERNER, L. (2011), A latitudinal gradient in tree growth response to climate warming in the Siberian taiga. Global Change Biology, 17: 1935–1945. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02360.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2010 11:38AM EST
- Received 8 July 2010 accepted 13 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!