Effect of precipitation variability on net primary production and soil respiration in a Chihuahuan Desert grassland
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 1505–1515, April 2011
How to Cite
THOMEY, M. L., COLLINS, S. L., VARGAS, R., JOHNSON, J. E., BROWN, R. F., NATVIG, D. O. and FRIGGENS, M. T. (2011), Effect of precipitation variability on net primary production and soil respiration in a Chihuahuan Desert grassland. Global Change Biology, 17: 1505–1515. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02363.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2010 01:40AM EST
- Received 16 February 2010; revised version received 3 October 2010 and accepted 7 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!