Long tree-ring chronologies reveal 20th century increases in water-use efficiency but no enhancement of tree growth at five Iberian pine forests
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 2095–2112, June 2011
How to Cite
ANDREU-HAYLES, L., PLANELLS, O., GUTIÉRREZ, E., MUNTAN, E., HELLE, G., ANCHUKAITIS, K. J. and SCHLESER, G. H. (2011), Long tree-ring chronologies reveal 20th century increases in water-use efficiency but no enhancement of tree growth at five Iberian pine forests. Global Change Biology, 17: 2095–2112. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02373.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2010 07:42AM EST
- Received 15 August 2010 and accepted 29 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!