1Contributed equally to this paper.
Net annual global warming potential and greenhouse gas intensity in Chinese double rice-cropping systems: a 3-year field measurement in long-term fertilizer experiments
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 2196–2210, June 2011
How to Cite
SHANG, Q., YANG, X., GAO, C., WU, P., LIU, J., XU, Y., SHEN, Q., ZOU, J. and GUO, S. (2011), Net annual global warming potential and greenhouse gas intensity in Chinese double rice-cropping systems: a 3-year field measurement in long-term fertilizer experiments. Global Change Biology, 17: 2196–2210. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02374.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2010 07:42AM EST
- Received 17 August 2010; revised version received 30 October 2010 and accepted 16 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!