Reconciling the optimal and empirical approaches to modelling stomatal conductance
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 2134–2144, June 2011
How to Cite
MEDLYN, B. E., DUURSMA, R. A., EAMUS, D., ELLSWORTH, D. S., PRENTICE, I. C., BARTON, C. V. M., CROUS, K. Y., DE ANGELIS, P., FREEMAN, M. and WINGATE, L. (2011), Reconciling the optimal and empirical approaches to modelling stomatal conductance. Global Change Biology, 17: 2134–2144. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02375.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2010 07:42AM EST
- Received 24 May 2010; revised version received 9 November 2010 and accepted 16 November 2010
Vol. 18, Issue 11, 3476, Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!