1Present address: Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, New York, 12504 and Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies, Millbrook, NY, 12545, USA.
Climate change vulnerability of forest biodiversity: climate and competition tracking of demographic rates
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1834–1849, May 2011
How to Cite
CLARK, J. S., BELL, D. M., HERSH, M. H. and NICHOLS, L. (2011), Climate change vulnerability of forest biodiversity: climate and competition tracking of demographic rates. Global Change Biology, 17: 1834–1849. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02380.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2010 10:00AM EST
- Received 6 July 2010; revised version received 1 October 2010 and accepted 18 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!