The genetic signature of rapid range expansion by flying squirrels in response to contemporary climate warming
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1760–1769, May 2011
How to Cite
GARROWAY, C. J., BOWMAN, J., HOLLOWAY, G. L., MALCOLM, J. R. and WILSON, P. J. (2011), The genetic signature of rapid range expansion by flying squirrels in response to contemporary climate warming. Global Change Biology, 17: 1760–1769. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02384.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 DEC 2010 08:10AM EST
- Received 11 July 2010; revised version received 27 October 2010 and accepted 27 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!