21st century climate change threatens mountain flora unequally across Europe
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 2330–2341, July 2011
How to Cite
ENGLER, R., RANDIN, C. F., THUILLER, W., DULLINGER, S., ZIMMERMANN, N. E., ARAÚJO, M. B., PEARMAN, P. B., LE LAY, G., PIEDALLU, C., ALBERT, C. H., CHOLER, P., COLDEA, G., De LAMO, X., DIRNBÖCK, T., GÉGOUT, J.-C., GÓMEZ-GARCÍA, D., GRYTNES, J.-A., HEEGAARD, E., HØISTAD, F., NOGUÉS-BRAVO, D., NORMAND, S., PUŞCAŞ, M., SEBASTIÀ, M.-T., STANISCI, A., THEURILLAT, J.-P., TRIVEDI, M. R., VITTOZ, P. and GUISAN, A. (2011), 21st century climate change threatens mountain flora unequally across Europe. Global Change Biology, 17: 2330–2341. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2010.02393.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2010 10:04AM EST
- Received 27 September 2010; revised version received 1 December 2010 and accepted 7 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!