Conversion to soy on the Amazonian agricultural frontier increases streamflow without affecting stormflow dynamics
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1821–1833, May 2011
How to Cite
HAYHOE, S. J., NEILL, C., PORDER, S., MCHORNEY, R., LEFEBVRE, P., COE, M. T., ELSENBEER, H. and KRUSCHE, A. V. (2011), Conversion to soy on the Amazonian agricultural frontier increases streamflow without affecting stormflow dynamics. Global Change Biology, 17: 1821–1833. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02392.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Received 18 June 2010; revised version received 23 November 2010 and accepted 13 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!