1Contributed equally to this work.
Effects of elevated ozone concentration on yield of four Chinese cultivars of winter wheat under fully open-air field conditions
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 2697–2706, August 2011
How to Cite
ZHU, X., FENG, Z., SUN, T., LIU, X., TANG, H., ZHU, J., GUO, W. and KOBAYASHI, K. (2011), Effects of elevated ozone concentration on yield of four Chinese cultivars of winter wheat under fully open-air field conditions. Global Change Biology, 17: 2697–2706. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02400.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2011 04:44PM EST
- Received 24 October 2010 and accepted 12 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!