An independent method of deriving the carbon dioxide fertilization effect in dry conditions using historical yield data from wet and dry years
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 2689–2696, August 2011
How to Cite
McGRATH, J. M. and LOBELL, D. B. (2011), An independent method of deriving the carbon dioxide fertilization effect in dry conditions using historical yield data from wet and dry years. Global Change Biology, 17: 2689–2696. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02406.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 08:21AM EST
- Received 17 August 2010 and accepted 14 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!