1Present address: Institute of Evolutionary Biology and Environmental Studies, University of Zurich, CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland.
Interactive effects of drought and N fertilization on the spatial distribution of methane assimilation in grassland soils
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 2629–2639, August 2011
How to Cite
STIEHL-BRAUN, P. A., HARTMANN, A. A., KANDELER, E., BUCHMANN, N. and NIKLAUS, P. A. (2011), Interactive effects of drought and N fertilization on the spatial distribution of methane assimilation in grassland soils. Global Change Biology, 17: 2629–2639. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02410.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2011 12:08PM EST
- Received 26 May 2010 and accepted 4 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!