Diversity of carbon use strategies in a kelp forest community: implications for a high CO2 ocean
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 2488–2497, July 2011
How to Cite
HEPBURN, C. D., PRITCHARD, D. W., CORNWALL, C. E., McLEOD, R. J., BEARDALL, J., RAVEN, J. A. and HURD, C. L. (2011), Diversity of carbon use strategies in a kelp forest community: implications for a high CO2 ocean. Global Change Biology, 17: 2488–2497. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02411.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2011 09:21AM EST
- Received 20 October 2010; revised version received 14 December 2010 and accepted 18 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!