The impacts and implications of an intensifying fire regime on Alaskan boreal forest composition and albedo
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 2853–2866, September 2011
How to Cite
BECK, P. S. A., GOETZ, S. J., MACK, M. C., ALEXANDER, H. D., JIN, Y., RANDERSON, J. T. and LORANTY, M. M. (2011), The impacts and implications of an intensifying fire regime on Alaskan boreal forest composition and albedo. Global Change Biology, 17: 2853–2866. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02412.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2011 09:21AM EST
- Received 23 August 2010 and accepted 24 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!