Soil water repellency and its implications for organic matter decomposition – is there a link to extreme climatic events?
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 2640–2656, August 2011
How to Cite
GOEBEL, M.-O., BACHMANN, J., REICHSTEIN, M., JANSSENS, I. A. and GUGGENBERGER, G. (2011), Soil water repellency and its implications for organic matter decomposition – is there a link to extreme climatic events?. Global Change Biology, 17: 2640–2656. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02414.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2011 10:38AM EST
- Received 4 June 2010 and accepted 22 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!