1Present address: James W. Pearce-Higgins, British Trust for Ornithology, The Nunnery, Thetford, Norfolk IP24 2PU, UK.
Maintaining northern peatland ecosystems in a changing climate: effects of soil moisture, drainage and drain blocking on craneflies
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 2991–3001, September 2011
How to Cite
CARROLL, M. J., DENNIS, P., PEARCE-HIGGINS, J. W. and THOMAS, C. D. (2011), Maintaining northern peatland ecosystems in a changing climate: effects of soil moisture, drainage and drain blocking on craneflies. Global Change Biology, 17: 2991–3001. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02416.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2011 06:09AM EST
- Received 20 December 2010; revised version received 20 January 2011 and accepted 20 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!