Changes in satellite-derived vegetation growth trend in temperate and boreal Eurasia from 1982 to 2006
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 3228–3239, October 2011
How to Cite
PIAO, S., WANG, X., CIAIS, P., ZHU, B., WANG, T. and LIU, J. (2011), Changes in satellite-derived vegetation growth trend in temperate and boreal Eurasia from 1982 to 2006. Global Change Biology, 17: 3228–3239. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02419.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2011 01:59PM EST
- Received 18 October 2010; revised version received 13 January 2011 and accepted 3 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!