Impact of simulated drought on ecosystem biomass production: an experimental test in stream mesocosms
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 2288–2297, July 2011
How to Cite
LEDGER, M. E., EDWARDS, F. K., BROWN, L. E., MILNER, A. M. and WOODWARD, G. (2011), Impact of simulated drought on ecosystem biomass production: an experimental test in stream mesocosms. Global Change Biology, 17: 2288–2297. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02420.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2011 01:56PM EST
- Received 22 September 2010; revised version received 13 January 2011 and accepted 20 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!