Disentangling the relative importance of climate, size and competition on tree growth in Iberian forests: implications for forest management under global change
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 2400–2414, July 2011
How to Cite
GÓMEZ-APARICIO, L., GARCÍA-VALDÉS, R., RUÍZ-BENITO, P. and ZAVALA, M. A. (2011), Disentangling the relative importance of climate, size and competition on tree growth in Iberian forests: implications for forest management under global change. Global Change Biology, 17: 2400–2414. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02421.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2011 01:57PM EST
- Received 21 October 2010; revised version received 1 March 2011 and accepted 2 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!