1Present address: C. M. O. Macinnis-Ng, School of Environment, University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand.
Is productivity of mesic savannas light limited or water limited? Results of a simulation study
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 3130–3149, October 2011
How to Cite
WHITLEY, R. J., MACINNIS-NG, C. M. O., HUTLEY, L. B., BERINGER, J., ZEPPEL, M., WILLIAMS, M., TAYLOR, D. and EAMUS, D. (2011), Is productivity of mesic savannas light limited or water limited? Results of a simulation study. Global Change Biology, 17: 3130–3149. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02425.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2011 01:58PM EST
- Received 23 September 2010; revised version received 27 February 2011 and accepted 6 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!