Throughfall exclusion and leaf litter addition drive higher rates of soil nitrous oxide emissions from a lowland wet tropical forest
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 3195–3207, October 2011
How to Cite
WIEDER, W. R., CLEVELAND, C. C. and TOWNSEND, A. R. (2011), Throughfall exclusion and leaf litter addition drive higher rates of soil nitrous oxide emissions from a lowland wet tropical forest. Global Change Biology, 17: 3195–3207. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02426.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2011 01:58PM EST
- Received 13 October 2010 and accepted 25 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!