Can the emergence of pine Diplodia shoot blight in France be explained by changes in pathogen pressure linked to climate change?
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 3218–3227, October 2011
How to Cite
FABRE, B., PIOU, D., DESPREZ-LOUSTAU, M.-L. and MARÇAIS, B. (2011), Can the emergence of pine Diplodia shoot blight in France be explained by changes in pathogen pressure linked to climate change?. Global Change Biology, 17: 3218–3227. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02428.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2011 09:53AM EST
- Received 25 January 2011 and accepted 28 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!