Disentangling stand and environmental correlates of aboveground biomass in Amazonian forests
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 2677–2688, August 2011
How to Cite
BARALOTO, C., RABAUD, S., MOLTO, Q., BLANC, L., FORTUNEL, C., HÉRAULT, B., DÁVILA, N., MESONES, I., RIOS, M., VALDERRAMA, E. and FINE, P. V. A. (2011), Disentangling stand and environmental correlates of aboveground biomass in Amazonian forests. Global Change Biology, 17: 2677–2688. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02432.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 APR 2011 09:35AM EST
- Received 26 October 2010; revised version received 9 March 2011 and accepted 12 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!