Experimental climate effect on seasonal variability of polyphenol/phenoloxidase interplay along a narrow fen–bog ecological gradient in Sphagnum fallax
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 2945–2957, September 2011
How to Cite
JASSEY, V. E. J., CHIAPUSIO, G., GILBERT, D., BUTTLER, A., TOUSSAINT, M.-L. and BINET, P. (2011), Experimental climate effect on seasonal variability of polyphenol/phenoloxidase interplay along a narrow fen–bog ecological gradient in Sphagnum fallax. Global Change Biology, 17: 2945–2957. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02437.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 APR 2011 09:37AM EST
- Received 19 January 2011; revised version received 25 March 2011 and accepted 25 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!