Postfire energy exchange in arctic tundra: the importance and climatic implications of burn severity
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 2831–2841, September 2011
How to Cite
ROCHA, A. V. and SHAVER, G. R. (2011), Postfire energy exchange in arctic tundra: the importance and climatic implications of burn severity. Global Change Biology, 17: 2831–2841. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02441.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2011 05:27AM EST
- Received 24 January 2011 and accepted 18 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!